17. Bengals – Stephon Gilmore – CB – South Carolina
Bengals need to upgrade secondary, and Marvin Lewis loves SEC guys.
18. Chargers – David DeCastro – OG – Stanford
Safe pick here. Need to upgrade interior offensive line.
19. Chicago Bears – Whitney Mercilus – DE – Illinois
Bears are locked in on a pass rusher. Lots of options, but Mercilus reportedly high on their board.
20. Titans – Dre Kirkpatrick – CB – Alabama
Need to replace Finnegan. Kirkpatrick and Gilmore could both be options.
21. Bengals – Courtney Upshaw – DE – Alabama
Marvin Lewis and staff love value picks. Upshaw instant-impact guy who fits well in their scheme.
22. Browns – Michael Floyd – WR – Notre Dame
Surprising fall for Floyd and Browns benefit. If he’s gone, it’s Kendall Wright or Stephen Hill.
23. Lions – Cordy Glenn – OG – Georgia
Simply a value pick here. Glenn can play either guard position or right tackle.
24. Steelers – Dont’a Hightower – LB – Alabama
Perfect fit for Steelers. May not start right away, but has great long-term value.
25. Broncos – Jerel Worthy – DT – Michigan State
John Fox’s defense needs an upgrade in the middle of the defensive line.
26. Texans – Stephen Hill – WR – Georgia Tech
Hill is raw, but can have Torrey Smith-like immediate impact as a deep threat.
27. Patriots – Nick Perry – DE – USC
Great fit as hybrid end/linebacker in Belichick’s defense.
28. Packers – Shea McClellin – LB – Boise State
Can’t think of a better fit opposite Clay Matthews.
29. Ravens – Kevin Zeitler – OG – Wisconsin
Need to replace Ben Grubbs. Jonathan Martin and Peter Konz are also options.
30. 49ers – Amini Silatolu – OG – Midwestern State
Would probably take Zeitler if he were still on the board, but settle for Silatolu.
31. Patriots – Harrison Smith – S – Notre Dame
Slight reach, but can play right away and add depth to a very thin secondary.
32. Giants – Doug Martin – RB – Boise State
Giants are all about value. Martin is best player on the board.