33. St. Louis Rams – Devon Still – DT – Penn State - Scouting Report
There has been speculation that the Rams may reach to fill this need in the 1st round, but they would be wise to wait until Day Two for a guy like Still.
34. Indianapolis Colts - Coby Fleener – TE – Stanford - Scouting Report
Almost makes too much sense not to happen. Let Fleener continue to be Luck’s safety net.
35. Minnesota Vikings – Jayron Hosley – CB – Virginia Tech - Scouting Report
The Williams Wall was torn down last offseason. Time to start rebuilding with Worthy taking over at nose tackle.
36. Tampa Bay Bucs – Doug Martin – RB – Boise State - Scouting Report
If they miss out on Richardson, Martin or Wilson would make sense here.
37. Cleveland Browns – Bobby Massie – OT – Ole Miss - Scouting Report
By cutting Tony Pashos, Browns created a glaring hole at right tackle.
38. Jacksonville Jaguars - Brian Quick – WR – App. State - Scouting Report
Fills need for a big WR, and Gene Smith’s need for a small-school guy.
39. St. Louis Rams – Janoris Jenkins – CB – N. Alabama - Scouting Report
[trade w/ Redskins] Worth the risk at this point in the draft.
40. Carolina Panthers - Stephen Hill – WR – Georgia Tech - Scouting Report
Another weapon for Cam Newton.
41. Buffalo Bills - Mike Adams – OT – Ohio State - Scouting Report
Inconsistent performer, but has tons of upside as potential left tackle.
42. Miami Dolphins - Alshon Jeffery – WR – South Carolina - Scouting Report
If they add Tannehill, they also need to add a big possession receiver who can go up and get ball in traffic.
43. Seattle Seahawks - Brandon Weeden – QB – Oklahoma St - Scouting Report
Low risk-potentially high reward. At worst he becomes into a quality backup.
45. Kansas City Chiefs – Trumaine Johnson – CB – Montana - Scouting Report
Good value pick, adding depth to the secondary.
44. Dallas Cowboys - Harrison Smith – S – Notre Dame - Scouting Report
Corner has been upgraded through free agency, but a strong safety may need to come from the draft.
46. Philadelphia Eagles – Lavonte David – LB – Nebraska - Scouting Report
Despite addition of DeMeco Ryans, depth at linebacker is still a concern.
47. New York Jets – Marvin Jones – WR – California - Scouting Report
Underrated prospect who can help add some stability to shaky receiving corps.
48. New England Patriots – Brandon Boykin – CB – Georgia - Scouting Report
Adds some very much needed depth to secondary.
49. San Diego Chargers – Kevin Zeitler – OG – Wisconsin - Scouting Report
Can step into starting role immediately.
50. Chicago Bears - Brandon Thompson – DT – Clemson - Scouting Report
A steal at this stage of the draft. Adds depth to the interior line.
51. Philadelphia Eagles – Josh Robinson – CB – Central Florida - Scouting Report
Eagles secondary needs some depth, especially if Samuel gets traded.
52. Tennessee Titans - Alfonzo Dennard – CB – Nebraska - Scouting Report
Cortland Finnegan is gone, and the Titans don’t have the depth to replace him internally.
53. Cincinnati Bengals - Kendall Reyes – DT – Connecticut - Scouting Report
Adds depth behind Geno Atkins.
54. Detroit Lions – Terrell Manning – LB – N.C. State - Scouting Report
Manning is a tackling machine whose athleticism would be valued in Detroit.
55. Atlanta Falcons – Dwayne Allen – TE – Clemson - Scouting Report
Insurance behind Tony Gonzalez, and his eventual replacement.
56. Pittsburgh Steelers – Dont’a Hightower – LB – Alabama - Scouting Report
Potential 1st-round target who is a prime candidate to fall on draft day.
57. Denver Broncos - Lamar Miller – RB – Miami FL – Scouting Report
Knowshon Moreno is a bust and Willis McGahee doesn’t have much left in the tank.
58. Houston Texans - Vinny Curry – DE/LB – Marshall - Scouting Report
Adds depth at linebacker to help replace Mario Williams.
59. Green Bay Packers - David Wilson – RB – Virginia Tech - Scouting Report
Could compete for starting job with James Starks.
60. Baltimore Ravens - Jamell Fleming – CB – Oklahoma - Scouting Report
Adds depth and could compete for nickel corner job.
61. San Francisco 49ers – Bruce Irvin – LB – West Virginia - Scouting Report
One-dimensional pass rusher could make significant impact as part of rotation in San Fran.
62. New England Patriots – Joe Adams – WR – Arkansas - Scouting Report
Luxury pick here. Patriots could use another weapon to stretch the field.
63. New York Giants – Jared Crick – DT – Nebraska - Scouting Report
Great fit in New York as an athletic penetrating three-technique.